This 13-course program is designed to give learners an in-depth understanding of the key competency areas in credit union business management. For learners who have already achieved a business degree or certificate, their credits may be transferable!
Upon completion of this program, learners will receive a digital credential marking their achievement as an “Associate of Credit Union Institute of Canada (ACUIC),” an accreditation which is conferred jointly by CUIC Inc. and Dalhousie University.
To complete the program and become a Associate of Credit Union Institute of Canada (ACUIC), the following courses are required:
- Management – Business Administration*
- Organizational Behaviour*
- Credit Unions: Different by Design or The Credit Union System (retired)
- Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending
- Credit Union Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Personal Financial Planning
- Three (3) electives (CUC-300 level credits)
- Five years work experience (full-time in financial services industry)
*If you have already achieved a business degree or certificate you can apply those credits towards this designation by completing the CUIC Credit Transfer Request Form.
Ready to get started?
Register for the Management Studies (ACUIC) Learning Path activity in CCUA Campus.
Contact Client Solutions at 1.888.367.1386 or email@example.com for questions and/or registration information.