This 6-course program is designed to lead business/commercial lenders from foundational knowledge to the more complex credit situations that more closely reflect their day-to-day reality.
Upon completion of this program, learners will receive a digital credential marking their achievement as an “Accredited Business Lender”, a nationally recognized accreditation which is conferred jointly by CUIC Inc. and Dalhousie University.
To complete the program and become an Accredited Business Lender the following courses must be completed:
- CUIC 201 – Credit Unions: Different by Design
- Introduction to Business Financial Statement Analysis
- CUIC 345 – Business Lending
- Applied Business Lending
- CUIC 350 – Commercial Real Estate Lending
- Advanced Business Lending
Ready to get started?
Register for the Accredited Business Lender Learning Path activity in CCUA Campus.
Contact Client Solutions at 1.888.367.1386 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and/or registration information.