At CCUA’s 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM), a member resolution was adopted to establish a working group to develop and publicize measurements to track and disclose the carbon emissions impact of credit unions’ portfolios.
The Climate Change Disclosure Working Group (CCDWG) was established by CCUA in response to the member resolution and met regularly in 2020-2021 to explore the emerging issue of climate-related financial disclosure and to raise awareness of climate-related risks, public policy implications, and industry leading climate disclosure frameworks.
CCUA intends to build on the work of the CCDWG and operationalize the member resolution on behalf of the credit union system by evolving the working group and its mandate into the Climate Action Working Group (CAWG).
- Bulkley Valley Credit Union (BC)
- First West Credit Union (BC)
- SASCU (BC)
- Sunshine Coast Credit Union (BC)
- Vancity (BC)
- Central 1 (BC & ON)
- Servus Credit Union (AB)
- Alberta Central (AB)
- Innovation Credit Union (SK)
- Assiniboine Credit Union (MB)
- Manitoba Central (MB)
- Kindred Credit Union (ON)
- Libro Credit Union (ON)
- Meridian Credit Union (ON)
- Pathwise Credit Union (ON)
- WFCU (ON)
- Your Neighborhood Credit Union (ON)
- Omista Credit Union (NB)
- Consolidated Credit Union (PEI)
- East Coast Credit Union (NS)
- Eagle River Credit Union (NL)
To access climate change resources, click here.
For inquiries, please contact Indi Madar at email@example.com.