Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lender Accreditation
This 7-course program was developed in conjunction with the Credit Union National Lenders Committee and is accredited by Dalhousie University. This program is a cornerstone for a career in consumer lending. It provides foundational technical skills, then, through the case-based courses, gives lenders an opportunity to enhance both their underwriting and relationship-building skills.
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a digital credential marking your achievement as an “Accredited Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lender”, a nationally recognized accreditation which is conferred jointly by CUIC Inc. and Dalhousie University.
To complete the program and become an Accredited Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lender you must complete the following courses:
- Products & Services
- Credit Unions: Different by Design
- Fundamentals of Capital Adequacy & Liquidity (retired) or Your Role in Asset Liability Management and Reading and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending
- Applied Consumer Lending (case-based)
- Applied Residential Mortgage Lending (case-based)
- Applied Delinquency and Collections (case-based)
Ready to get started?
Register for the Accredited Consumer and Residential Mortgage Lender Learning Path activity in CCUA Campus.
Contact Client Solutions at 1.888.367.1386 or email@example.com for questions and/or registration information.