Management Studies Program (ACUIC)
This 13-course program is designed to give you and in-depth understanding of the key competency areas in credit union business management. If you have already achieved a business degree or certificate, your credits may be transferable!
Upon completion of this program, you will receive a digital credential marking your achievement as an “Associate of Credit Union Institute of Canada (ACUIC),” an accreditation which is conferred jointly by CUIC Inc. and Dalhousie University.
To complete the program and become a Associate of Credit Union Institute of Canada (ACUIC) you must complete the following courses. :
- Management – Business Administration*
- Organizational Behaviour*
- Credit Unions: Different by Design or The Credit Union System (retired)
- Consumer & Residential Mortgage Lending
- Credit Union Financial Management
- Fundamentals of Personal Financial Planning
- Three (3) Credit Union Elective Courses (browse Cusource catalogue)
- Five years work experience (full-time in financial services industry)
*If you have already achieved a business degree or certificate you can apply those credits towards this designation by completing the CUIC Credit Transfer Request Form.
Request to Graduate
Once you have completed all of the program requirements, you can apply to graduate here: Request to Graduate – Management Studies Program.
Contact Cusource Client Solutions at 1.888.367.1386 or email@example.com for questions and/or registration information