Audit & Risk Management Committee
The Audit & Risk Management Committee is responsible for providing oversight of the organization’s financial reporting, internal controls and enterprise risk management. Additionally, the Committee receives reports from, evaluates the performance of, and recommends to the Board the appointment of the external auditor. The Committee is comprised of the following five members of the Board of Directors and meets quarterly.
- Shelley Besse, Chief Credit Officer, First West Credit Union, BC
- George De La Rosa, CEO, Luminus Financial, ON
- Jennifer Mullen-Berube, Chief Brand & Innovation Officer, Assiniboine Credit Union, MB
- Glenn Stang, CEO, Synergy Credit Union, SK
- Gavin Toy, President & CEO, Prospera Credit Union, BC
Governance & Human Resources Committee
The Governance and Human Resources Committee is responsible for overseeing the governance process and taking steps, where necessary, to enhance the quality of governance at CCUA’s Board of Directors and Board committees. The Committee ensures that sound human resources policies are in place and implemented at CCUA. In addition, the Committee conducts an annual performance review of the President and Chief Executive Officer of CCUA. The Committee is comprised of the following five members of the Board of Directors and meets quarterly.
- Stephen Bolton, President & CEO, Libro Credit Union, ON
- Linda Bowyer, CEO, First Credit Union, BC
- Allison Chaytor-Loveys, CEO, Newfoundland & Labrador Credit Union, NL
- Paul Kelly, CEO, Connect First Credit Union, AB
- Robert Moreau,President & CEO, UNI Financial Cooperation, NB
- Ken Shea,President & CEO, East Coast Credit Union, NS