RRSP season is just around the corner and we’ve got you covered both online and in-branch!
Free Social Campaign-in-a-Box
This year we’ve developed a social campaign-in-a-box designed to get your members thinking about RRSP Season early, while pro-actively addressing the following questions they may have:
- Why invest in an RRSP?
- Why invest with your credit union?
- Why now, during uncertain times?
Included in this package are creative assets to use on your social media channels, as well as a campaign guide and recommended copy for social posts.
Enter to Win!
We want to see how you use this new creative! Enter to win a $100 gift card to Skip the Dishes when you send us a quick synopsis of your RRSP campaign for 2021. Please include the following:
- Which creative assets you used
- What social platform(s) you used
- If you boosted the post
- Number of likes and comments your posts received
Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org for your chance to win!
We also have newly updated digital brochures and print-ready leaflets which can be posted to your website, shared via email or printed for display in-branch to help your members better understand their investment options. Topics include:
- Understanding RRSPs
- Understanding TFSAs
- Comparing RRSPs and TFSAs
Cusource Education, offers many great courses related to RRSP season that can educate you and your colleagues – from basic product knowledge and investment advice to more advanced product strategies. Recommended courses are listed below. You can also view our full course catalogue for more of our offerings.
Improve product knowledge & go beyond transactional
- Ramped Up and Ready for RRSP Season Bundle
- RRSPs – The Fundamentals
- RESPs – The Fundamentals
- TFSAs- The Fundamentals
- Term Deposits – The Fundamentals
- Products & Services (CUIC 185)
- #beyondtransactional podcast series
Dive deeper and apply your knowledge
- Wealth Scenarios and Conversation Starters
- Talking Pensions at Any Life Stage
- Managing High-Income, High Net-Worth Member
- Understanding Time Value of Money
- Applied Financial Guidance
Provide solid advice and strategies for your members
- Advanced RRSP Strategies
- Dealing with Advanced RRIF Accounts
To register for any of these courses, log on to CCUA Campus. Contact email@example.com for more details or to request access to CCUA Campus. Group discounts are also available.