For more than 20 years, People Solutions have conducted two annual surveys to provide compensation data and insights specific to the credit union system. This survey information will empower you with the tools and understanding to benchmark your practices and make data-informed decisions about your compensation.
Did you know:
- This year’s Compensation surveys cover more than 80 plus executive and non-executive positions and reveal relevant compensation practices and trends.
- 100 plus credit unions across Canada participated in last year’s surveys.
- This year’s surveys will include 14 new jobs to support the Credit Unions.
Why Compensation Matters:
- Performance: Attracting, retaining, and motivating talent
- Cultural: Sharing and managing pay perceptions/expectations
- Operation: Affordability, not paying too high or too low
- Strategic: Reinforce role expectations, value and reward behavior that drives business growth
On Thursday, September 7th, 2023, CCUA Education conducted our Trends & Hot Topics Webinar. This webinar was led by CCUA’s Compensation Survey Consultants Go Beyond Data, and examined the major trends and pressing issues surrounding compensation in the credit union sector. Attendants heard from data-minded experts on the emerging trends in compensation in the credit union sector were able to see how credit unions stack up!
To view the recording of this webinar, click here.
2023 Compensation Surveys Pricing:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for abridged report options for groups or provinces.
As a participant, you will receive:
•Preferential participant pricing
•Exclusive access to the final reports prior to general distribution
•Automatic delivery to your inbox