As the national credit union association, we provide support and services to our members through: advocacy and government relations activities, communications and marketing programs, regulatory compliance, and professional development & education activities.
Why work here
If you believe in the co-operative principles, want to help credit unions meet their members’ needs, and believe in the importance of credit unions contributing to their local communities and national economy, CCUA can help you achieve these goals.
We are committed to providing a work life-balance for our employees and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. We offer a competitive base salary that incorporates an employees’ experience, education, skills and abilities, and an annual incentive plan that recognizes our organization’s success, as well as team and individual performance.
Benefits and Incentives
- Extended health care, dental, vision and emergency out-of-country medical coverage
- Basic employee life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D), sick leave and Long Term Disability
- Employee and family assistance program (EFAP) with access to support from range of professionals within several areas of expertise from health and financial wellbeing, to consumer and legal issues, plus one-on-one counselling
- Time away from work entitlements (including vacation, volunteer, emergency, jury duty, parental, and more)
- Paid time off for the observance of 12 statutory/public holidays plus office closure the last week of December
- Group RRSP plan with matching employer contributions
- Annual wellness bonus
- Annual home workspace allowance
- Annual short term incentive performance bonus
- Long term service milestone awards
- Home centric hybrid work environment
Training and Career Development
We support our employees in growing and developing their skills by providing ongoing professional development through on-the-job training and organizational learning programs, designations and accreditations.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We aim to foster an inclusive culture, where our differences are celebrated and viewed as the strength that drives our collective impact and success. Our goal is to honour and embrace our authentic stories and those of our members. At our core, we respect and appreciate diverse perspectives, and we are committed to the true meaning of cooperative values, rooted in our mission to serve our members and advance our communities.
At CCUA, we believe in creating a workplace that values and respects individuals from all walks of life. We recognize that employees are individuals with unique identities, perspectives and needs, and each one brings important insights, experiences and knowledge into the workplace.
Apply to CCUA
If you’re passionate about working in an organization that is progressive, collaborative and focused on providing best-in-class service – we encourage you to apply. Please keep checking back for current job postings. In the meantime, you can click here to learn more about CCUA and the work we do.
Our hiring process includes a review of your initial application, an interview process and an offer of employment to successful candidates. Only those who meet the position requirements will be contacted directly. Thank you for your interest in CCUA.