Newly Accredited Canadian Credit Union DirectorsJanuary 13, 2021
Congratulations to the 13 new directors who wrote their CUDA exam in 2020 and achieved their Accredited Canadian Credit Union Director (ACCUD) status! There are now 120 directors from 57 credit unions who currently hold the ACCUD designation.
- Catherine Bell, First Credit Union
- Jasmin Carlton, Affinity Credit Union
- Glen Ewan, Columbia Valley Credit Union
- Deborah Harri, Crosstown Civic Credit Union
- Paul Miller, Luminous Financial Savings & Credit Union
- Stuart Walker, FirstOntario Credit Union
- David Witt, Salmon Arm Savings and Credit Union
- Lorne Janzen, Synergy Credit Union Ltd.
- Tyrell Giffin, East Coast Credit Union Limited
- Sean Dees, First Credit Union
- Brent Baier, Synergy Credit Union Ltd.
- Murali Krishnan, Innovation Credit Union
- Donna Bailey, CCUA
CUDA exams take place every March, June and November and are administered by Dalhousie University online through CCUA Campus. If you, or any director(s) on your board, have completed all levels of the CUDA program and have served on a credit union board for at least 2 years, you may want to consider writing the CUDA exam to become an Accredited Director. Learn more by contacting mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.