Cyber Security Information & ResourcesJuly 10, 2019
Cyber security has been in the news recently, and unfortunately not with a good news story. But this does offer an excellent opportunity for credit unions to review their own cyber security processes and consider refresher training for employees. See below for resources to help.
CCUA, in partnership with LCUC (Large Credit Union Coalition) have created shorty, cyber security focused videos. These videos can be customized with your credit union logo. Please contact client solutions for information:
- Phishing and Smishing
- Four Cornerstones to Internet Safety
- How Good PC Hygiene Helps Stop Bad Guys
- Are You Under Attack?
- Spot and Respond to Ransomware
Tip sheet: How to be cyber safe
Check this page for new releases.
The Canadian Government’s Centre For Cyber Security also has resources available in this area:
- Protecting Hi-Value Information: Tips for Small and Medium Organizations
- Supply chain security for small and medium-sized organizations
Baseline Cyber Security Controls for Small and Medium Organizations
- Other Useful Resources