2021 National Credit Union Awards
For over 80 years, the National Credit Union Awards have served as a platform to shine the spotlight on outstanding leadership, community involvement and ingenuity across the sector. It’s an opportunity for the system to gather together, honour accomplishments, learn from one another, and celebrate the innovation that stems from Canadian credit unions.
This year, CCUA celebrated the National Credit Union Award winners during the 2021 National Conference for Canada’s Credit Unions. The session featured lots of great insight from all the presenters, who spoke on their credit union’s winning projects and initiatives.
Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
2021 National Credit Union Awards Recipients:
- Best of Marketing Award – Your Neighbourhood Credit Union “Shop Your Neighbourhood“
- Community Economic Development Award – Sunshine Coast Credit Union “Reinvention Stars Here“
- Innovation Award – Your Neighbourhood Credit Union “Shop Your Neighbourhood“
- Innovation Award – Conexus Credit Union “Cultivator“
- Social Responsibility Award – Conexus Credit Union “Conexus Kindness Capital Fund“
- Learning Excellence – Servus Credit Union “Financial Fitness Training.” This training program was inspired was inspired by the credit union’s noble purpose of ‘Shaping Member Financial Fitness.’ The program’s objectives were to increase the technical knowledge and skills of retail financial advisors so they could deliver on the noble purpose.”
National Young Leaders Award:
- Amanda Wantke – First West Credit Union
- Amanda Gilchrist – Assiniboine Credit Union
- Sarah Taylor – Libro Credit Union
- Rob Unruh – Access Credit Union
- Jordan McFarlen – Conexus Credit Union ($10,000 Scholarship Winner)
If you’re looking for additional information on the winning projects, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.