2022 National Credit Union Awards Winners
For over 80 years, the National Credit Union Awards have served as a platform to highlight and celebrate outstanding leadership, community involvement and ingenuity across the credit union sector. It’s an opportunity for the system to gather together, honour accomplishments, learn from one another, and celebrate the innovation that stems from Canadian credit unions.
This year, CCUA celebrated the National Credit Union Award winners during the 2022 National Conference for Canada’s Credit Unions. The session featured lots of great insight from all the presenters, who spoke on their credit union’s winning projects and initiatives.
Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
2022 National Credit Union Awards Recipients:
- Distinguished Credit Union Leader Award – Jan O’Brien
- Distinguished Credit Union Leader Award – Philippe Boissonneault
- Best of Marketing Award – Coast Capital Savings “We’re For Real”
- Innovation Award – Coast Capital Savings “Money Chat”
- Environment Social Governance Award – East Coast Credit Union “St. Andrews Low Carbon Community Initiative”
- Learning Excellence Award – First West Credit Union “Federal 101 – Federal Continuance Employee Training.”
National Young Leaders Award:
- Jamie Carson, Libro Credit Union
- Rebecca Desjarlais, First West Credit Union ($10,000 Scholarship Winner)
- Kristin Rumbaugh, SaskCentral
- Samantha Lundy, Stabilization Central Credit Union
- Ryan Pedwell, Coast Capital Savings
If you’re looking for additional information on the winning projects, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.