November 10, 2017
Veronica Mastroianni, Communications Coordinator, Canadian Credit Union Association
Start your 2018 one step ahead by enrolling in the Business Professional Development Program (BPDP) starting in January.
This program is ideal for those who wish to grow their business, build solid customer relationships and increase share-of-wallet within the commercial member base.
This unique 12-month program is designed for employees at all levels of experience and tenure, regardless of role, is highly interactive and combines a variety of learning methods including:
- Peer-to-Peer and Mentor-Mentee Learning
- Live Virtual Sessions, Virtual Conferences and Virtual Workshops
- Small Group Coaching Sessions
- Community Forum Discussions
- Program Performance Assessments
- Access to subject matter experts as well as industry tools and resources
“This exercise has really opened my eyes to the process I have been following.” (I am now) “challenging that there could be a better way.”
– current BPDP participant.
“I am constantly challenged by my mentor to make things right for the member but also balance and work within the credit union's margin of safety. This is a skillset that I was not working on when I worked at a big bank.”
- current BPDP participant.