The Canadian Credit Union Association is pleased to announce that the 2021 National Conference for Canada’s Credit Unions, will be held in Calgary, Alberta September 12 – 15, 2021.
We are excited to plan for our future and gather once again to network face-to-face. Next year’s agenda will expand your knowledge and challenge your thinking with advanced discussions on system-wide priorities to help credit unions to prosper and compete.
Together, we will connect to amplify our strengths, celebrate our unique offerings and learn how to leverage our stronger together national campaign as a competitive advantage.
Conference & Trade Show Features:
- Gain insights from leading keynote speakers.
- Network and collaborate with colleagues from across the country
- Attend CCUA’s Annual General Meeting.
- Visit over 30 Exhibitors for valuable information, trade show prizes and give-aways.
- Be inspired in workshops on hot topics impacting credit unions.
- Celebrate at the Gala Banquet & National Awards Ceremony.
- Encourage young leaders to participate in the CU NEXTGEN® leadership intensive and learn more about the FICANEX® sponsorship award, allowing one young leader to win their entry into the event.
- Advance your skills with CUSOURCE Director Training – held pre-conference dates.
More information about the program will be available February 25, 2021
CCUA National Conference Registration Fee
Early Bird: $1,080
Regular Rate: $1,280
*Early Bird rate ends August 31, 2021
This conference is exclusively for CCUA members and system partners
Calgary Telus Convention Centre
120 Ninth Avenue SE
Canada T2G 0P3
Hotel Room Block will open January 23, 2020
You will find the information for your online reservation link below.
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
General Conference Inquiries
Sponsor & Exhibitor Inquiries
Email Suzanne Burnie at email@example.com