2021 National Conference for Canada’s Credit Unions
Registration opens: June 24, 2021
Premium programming for Canadian credit union leaders.
Save the date for CCUA’s 2021 National Conference for Canada’s Credit Unions, taking place virtually September 13 – 16, 2021. This marquee event brings together the credit union community from across Canada and provides insights into the latest trends, technologies, and best practices from some of the industry’s greatest thought leaders across the areas of privacy, the future of banking, marketing and more! This year offers a stellar line-up of speakers and experts participating in virtual keynote, plenary, and break-out sessions. Our sponsors and exhibitors will also have the opportunity to connect and engage with participants virtually.
- Insights from leading keynote speakers on current trends
- Inspirational workshops on priority topics impacting credit unions
- Opportunity to network and collaborate with peers from across the country
- Virtual celebration of the 2021 National Awards
- CU NEXTGEN® leadershipintensive stream for young leaders and the FICANEX® sponsorship award
- Virtual “trade show” with Exhibitors providing valuable information and giveaways
Members will leave this conference with fresh ideas and insights sure to make an impact on the future of your credit union.
Stay tuned! More information about the program will be available, April 22, 2021.
CCUA National Conference Registration Fee
Early Bird Virtual Program: TBA
Regular Rate: TBA
This conference is exclusively for CCUA members and system partners
General Conference Inquiries
Sponsor & Exhibitor Inquiries
Email Suzanne Burnie at email@example.com