2021 National Conference for Canada’s Credit Unions
Save the date for CCUA’s 2021 National Conference for Canada’s Credit Unions, taking place virtually September 13 – 16, 2021. This premier thought-leadership event provides the opportunity to collaborate, network and exchange knowledge and experiences with system peers.
Program Highlights Include:
- Concurrent sessions, discussion panels and learning labs
- Networking and collaboration spaces
- Hyper-focused Technology Day featuring the latest in digital trends
- CU NEXTGEN® leadership intensive program to connect and learn with emerging leaders
- Virtual celebration of the 2021 National Awards
- Virtual “trade show” with Sponsors & Exhibitors providing valuable business solutions
Full program brochure and agenda coming soon.
Hot Topics and Areas of Focus:
Registration Opens June 24
Member Rate: $495* | NEXTGEN Rate: $495* | Technology Day: $99
*includes Technology Day
This conference is exclusively for CCUA members.
General Conference Inquiries
Sponsor & Exhibitor Inquiries
Email Suzanne Burnie at email@example.com