National Credit Union Lending Conference
Returning in 2022, CCUA’s National Credit Union Lending Conference is an outstanding opportunity to stay connected with the lending community and to keep up to date with the latest on lending current best practices, emerging trends and discuss pandemic risks that affect credit unions today. The conference brings subject matter experts in the lending space to share techniques and strategies that support growth, efficiency and productivity in a pandemic environment.
Attendees at any Canadian Credit Union Association national event must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be an employee of a member credit union or regional central.
- Be an employee or a strategic partner (a company majority-owned by the credit union system).
- Connecting with your credit union lending community
- Sharing best practices during a pandemic
- Collaborating on future opportunities
- Looking at possible and upcoming growth ideas
- Identify professional development & training gaps
- Exchanging ideas and resources
More details about our 2022 event will be shared at a later date.