National Credit Union Lending Conference
CCUA and the National Lending Committee are pleased to announce 2020 Virtual Lending Conference. This marks the first time CCUA has offered this event virtually. While the conference may look different, we guarantee you an exceptional experience from the comfort of your home!
Lending2020 is an outstanding opportunity to stay connected with the lending community and to keep up to date with the latest on lending current best practices, emerging trends and discuss pandemic risks that affect credit unions today. This year’s conference program will include sessions related to the retail and business lending. The conference will bring subject matter experts in the lending space to share techniques and strategies that support growth, efficiency and productivity in a pandemic environment.
Attendees at any Canadian Credit Union Association national event must meet one of the following criteria:
• Be an employee of a member credit union or regional central.
• Be an employee or a strategic partner (a company majority-owned by the credit union system).
- Connecting with your credit union lending community
- Sharing best practices during a pandemic
- Collaborating on future opportunities
- Looking at possible and upcoming growth ideas
- Identify professional development & training gaps
- Exchanging ideas and resources
Individual Member Rate: $325
Group Member Rate: $950 (3 to 8 credit union members)