CCUA Campus Resources
CCUA Campus is now open! This new learning system is powered by an award-winning platform used by Fortune 500 companies. Our new CCUA Campus will replace the Learning Gateway to deliver a superior learning experience for all of your credit union’s professional development needs.
How to Get Started:
Admins and learners were sent an email from CUSOURCE Client Solutions with their new login credentials (username and temporary password). If you have not received an email or if you’re a new learner looking to get set-up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional resources, including FAQs and tutorials, scroll to the bottom of this page, and check out our new launch trailer for a preview of what to expect:
Top 5 features for HR professionals:
Top 5 features for learners:
Live Admin Q&A sessions are held monthly on the second Wednesday. These sessions focus on keeping training administrators up-to-date on Campus developments and functionality roll-outs. Recommended for credit union HR/Training professionals.
The next session will take place on August 11, 2021, at 1pm ET. You can access it using this link.
View recordings from previous Live Admin Q&A sessions here:
- Wednesday Jan. 13: Recording Link
- Wednesday Feb. 10: Recording Link
- Wednesday Mar. 10: Recording Link
- Wednesday Apr. 14: Recording Link
- Wednesday May. 19: Recording Link
- Wednesday Jun. 9: Recording Link
- Wednesday July. 14: Recording Link
- Wednesday Aug.11: Recording Link
- Wednesday Sept. 8: Recording Link