CCUA Campus Resources
CCUA Campus is now open! This new learning system is powered by an award-winning platform used by Fortune 500 companies. Our new CCUA Campus will replace the Learning Gateway to deliver a superior learning experience for all of your credit union’s professional development needs.
How to Get Started:
Admins and learners were sent an email from CUSOURCE Client Solutions with their new login credentials (username and temporary password). If you have not received an email or if you’re a new learner looking to get set-up, please email email@example.com. For additional resources, including FAQs and tutorials, scroll to the bottom of this page, and check out our new launch trailer for a preview of what to expect:
Top 5 features for HR professionals:
Top 5 features for learners:
- View HR / learning admin FAQs here
- View Admin Job Aids (also posted to your Branch Admin Channel)
- CCUA Campus launch – sample email to share with your teams
- View admin launch tutorial video here
Live Admin Q&A sessions are being held on Wednesdays BI-WEEKLY since Campus launch. These sessions focus on keeping training administrators up-to-date on Campus developments and functionality roll-outs. Recommended for credit union HR/Training professionals.
The next session will take place on January 27, 2021, 1pm ET. Link will be available here at that time.
- View recordings from previous Live Admin Q&A sessions here:
- Wednesday Jan. 13: Recording Link
- Wednesday, August 12: Recording Link
- Wednesday, August 26: Recording Link
- Wednesday, Sept. 16: Recording Link
- Wednesday, Sept. 30: Recording Link
- Thursday, Oct. 15: Recording Link
- Wednesday, Oct. 28: Recording Link
- Thursday, Nov. 12: Recording Link
- Wednesday Nov. 25: Recording Link
- Wednesday Dec. 9: Recording Link