Business Professional Development Program
The Business Professional Development Program is a premier certificate program for employees who deliver services to member business owners across the credit union system.
The program encourages peer-to-peer learning, collaboration across partner groups, mentorship and leadership. It is delivered by subject matter experts in an eClass format.
New for 2020 – Individual BPDP sessions open for registration!
We have opened our powerful and effective sessions from the Business Professional Development Program (BPDP) up for registration. Say good bye to a 12-month commitment and heavy course load, and hello to affordable, 60-minute sessions!
The following upcoming sessions are now open for registration:
- Leveraging Research Tools (Apr 22)
- High Impact Business Writing (May 6)
- Foundational Credit Structuring Principles (May 13)
- Best Practices for Member Management (May 20)
- ABC’s of Non-Financial Risk (May 27)
- Best Practices for Documentation and Monitoring (Jun 3)
- Introduction to Business Development – Identifying New Opportunities (Jun 10)
- Government Loan Programs (Jun 17)
“I am constantly challenged by my mentor to make things right for the member but also balance and work within the credit union’s margin of safety. This is a skillset I was not working on when I worked at a big bank.”Current BPDP Participant
Improve the ability, confidence and results of your team
Our past participants have seen impressive business results and improvements in the following areas since participating in the program.
For more information contact Client Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.367.1386.