Directors’ Forum Virtual Governance Sessions
Beginning September 2020 until June 2021, the Directors’ Forum is producing and hosting a series of virtual governance sessions that are relevant to the unique role of credit union and caisses populaires system Directors.
There is no cost for Directors to attend the sessions.
- January 20, 2021: Do Existing Lending Products of Credit Unions Meet the Financial Needs of Co-operatives – The Case of Libro Financial Credit Union and Ontario’s Co-operative Sector
- February 17, 2021: Mining the Co-op Advantage
- March 10, 2021: Mutuals and Credit Unions: Opportunities for Collaboration
- May 19, 2021: Virtual Session Highlights with Alisdair Smith
- June 21, 2021: Open Forum