At CCUA’s 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM), a member resolution was adopted to establish a working group to explore the emerging issue of climate-related financial disclosure. CCUA is acting to operationalize it on behalf of the system.
The Climate Change Disclosure Working Group will develop and publicize measurements that credit unions may use to track and disclose their portfolios’ carbon-emissions impact, joining other leading financial institutions worldwide.
- Bulkley Valley Credit Union (BC)
- First West Credit Union (BC)
- SASCU (BC)
- Sunshine Coast Credit Union (BC)
- Vancity (BC)
- Central 1 (BC & ON)
- Connect First Credit Union (AB)
- Alberta Central (AB)
- Innovation Credit Union (SK)
- Assiniboine Credit Union (MB)
- Manitoba Central (MB)
- Kindred Credit Union (ON)
- Libro Credit Union (ON)
- Meridian Credit Union (ON)
- Pathwise Credit Union (ON)
- WFCU (ON)
- Your Neighborhood Credit Union (ON)
- Omista Credit Union (NB)
- Consolidated Credit Union (PEI)
- East Coast Credit Union (NS)
- Eagle River Credit Union (NL)
To access climate change resources, click here.
For inquiries, please contact Indi Madar at email@example.com.